LAST REVISED September 2015
For visitors on our website can collect:
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages and tools that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
In case we do collect information described above, it is used exclusively for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes:
- Recording Session information for caching data or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Ensuring unique advertisements, mainly banner, inline or other ads are delivered to our visitors (3rd party cookies).
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
- If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by at the address at the bottom.
- With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when storing, transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.